A reporter once asked me for an analogy that would illustrate why someone would want to use a vibrator. I replied ďUsing a vibrator to get off if youíre used to your hand, is a lot like driving a car with an automatic transmission after youíve practiced on a stick shift. Itís a lot less work, so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride.Ē Of course, if youíve never driven a stick, that analogy does nothing for you. So here, in a nutshell, are five great reasons why you should try a sex toy:
1. Sex Toys Make Some Things Easier Itís easier for many women to orgasm with a vibrator, itís easier for women to get clitoral stimulation during intercourse with a vibrator, itís easier to reach the G-Spot and the prostate with a sex toy, itís easier to prolong an erection with a sex toy ~ the list could go on and on. The beauty of making things easier during sex, as I pointed out in the car analogy, is that you can sit back and enjoy the ride. Instead of worrying about whether youíre going to come or if youíre going to come too soon, you can relax and focus solely on the pleasure at hand.
2. Sex Toys Help You Break Out of a Routine Do you require a certain stroke to masturbate, a particular position to orgasm, or a just-so lick during oral sex? Sex toys can expand your range, offering certain types of stimulation that hands or tongues canít. A penis sleeve might tickle your fancy, a strap on vibrator might free you up to try different intercourse positions, or a small vibrator might add a delightful extra buzz to your next blow job. Think of sex toys as adding more entrees to an ever-expanding sexual buffet.
3. Sex Toys Inspire Sexual Confidence By picking up a sex toy and pressing it to your genitals, you are taking responsibility for your sexual needs and desires. In a culture where we learn very little about sexual pleasure, this act alone is impressive. Rather than waiting passively for someone to fulfill all your sexual needs, you take matters into your own hands. As a result, you learn more about your sexuality, you gain greater self-confidence and expertise, and youíre more likely to have satisfying sexual encounters in the future.
4. Sex Toys Spice Up Partner Sex As I mentioned in the introduction, despite their reputation as singlesí playthings, sex toys actually enhance partner sex play by enabling you do certain things you might not otherwise be able to ~ whether itís a vibrator adding just the right clitoral stimulation during intercourse, or a butt plug that makes coming from prostate stimulation possible. Over the years Iíve heard from hundreds of couples who describe toy experiences that changed their lives ~ whether they discovered a new erogenous zone, learned to climax together for the first time, or enjoyed a renewed passion because of a sex toy.
5. Sex Toys Make the Mood Youíll discover that certain types of sex play beg for some sex toy accessories. That back caress may feel even better when itís given with a warm oil, that kiss may resonate even more deeply if your hands are tied to the bed posts, and that cyber fling might short circuit your computer if youíre wearing a vibrator. Adding sex toys can incite your imagination and lend just the right spark of adventure to your love life.